The electronic rear view mirror system from EYYES
For clear vision! Good view is crucial for railway safety. RailEye® 2 is a complete ready to use, SIL-1 compliant all-weather safety system, augmenting the train operator’s sight. Easy to install via OneWire connections, it features multiple input monitoring, automatic light and contrast adjustments, heated components and excellent picture quality. The system of cameras, monitors and relays confirms to SIL 1 (Safety Integrity Level), thus is self-testing and ensuring that all the different parameters are kept within a defined working-range.
- Expands the field of view compared to conventional exterior mirrors
- Improved visibility in low light conditions for the driver
- Meets SIL1 safety requirements
- Does not require additional hardware to establish authenticity of video images
- Provides virtually delay-free display of images (less than 200 ms)
- Allows multiple display of cameras on only one monitor, also according to SIL
- One-Wire single-cable power supply for cameras and monitors reduces installation and cabling effort
- Railway-ready cameras ensure excellent image quality in all weather conditions
- Integrated Power Heating de-ices cameras in under 150 seconds at -25°
- High temperature and vibration resistance of the rear-view mirror monitors, ensuring brilliant images every time thanks to high contrast ratio and automatic brightness control
The heated camera monitors the area next to its own train set.
The screen clearly displays the critical areas next to the train set.
All video signals converge in the RIVL and distribute them to the monitor in real time depending on the driving situation
Electronic rear view mirrorUnrestricted field of vision along the entire length of the vehicle on both sides of the vehicle
Blind Spot AssistThe cameras of the RailEye 2 provide insight into the blind spot
Entry monitoringSupervises all doors of the train set for safe passenger disembarkation and embarkation
Coupling monitoringSupervision of the area between the individual train sets
Crawl speed monitoringSupports the train driver during slow travel in narrowed road passages
Front collision monitoringPermanently observes the front area of the train set
Shunting assistanceSupports the train driver during difficult and unclear shunting operations