The electronic rear view mirror system from EYYES
represents a highly secure video-based rearview mirror system for transit authority vehicles. It consists of several rearview mirror cameras on the outside of the vehicle, monitors in the driver’s area and the intelligent video links for controlling and monitoring the components used. Raileye® 2.0 is an analog system and meets the functional safety requirements of SIL1. The Raileye® system independently performs a significant part of the system function test and thus relieves the driving personnel. There is no need to check the correct functioning of the system, such as observing a flashing light as a sign of life for the functioning of the system. The highly secure SIL 1-compliant system requires no additional hardware to determine the authenticity of the video images. The display of images on the monitors is virtually instantaneous, with an offset of less than 200 milliseconds, and the system architecture prevents possible freezing of images. To keep the number of monitors as low as possible, the system supports multiple display of the cameras on only one monitor, also according to SIL 1.
- Expands the field of view compared to conventional exterior mirrors
- Improved visibility in low light conditions for the driver
- Meets SIL1 safety requirements
- Does not require additional hardware to establish authenticity of video images
- Provides virtually delay-free display of images (less than 200 ms)
- Allows multiple display of cameras on only one monitor, also according to SIL
- One-Wire single-cable power supply for cameras and monitors reduces installation and cabling effort
- Railway-ready cameras ensure excellent image quality in all weather conditions
- Integrated Power Heating de-ices cameras in under 150 seconds at -25°
- High temperature and vibration resistance of the rear-view mirror monitors ensure brilliant images every time thanks to high contrast ratio and automatic brightness control
The heated camera monitors the area next to its own train set.
The screen clearly displays the critical areas next to the train set.
All video signals converge in the RIVL and distribute them to the monitor in real time depending on the driving situation
- Electronic rear view mirrorUnrestricted field of vision along the entire length of the vehicle on both sides of the vehicle
- Blind Spot AssistThe cameras of the Raileye 2.0 provide insight into the blind spot
- Entry monitoringSupervises all doors of the train set for safe passenger disembarkation and embarkation
- Coupling monitoringSupervision of the area between the individual train sets
- Crawl speed monitoringSupports the train driver during slow travel in narrowed road passages
- Front collision monitoringPermanently observes the front area of the train set
- Shunting assistanceSupports the train driver during difficult and unclear shunting operations