We ensure more safety in production.
With the QUALITYEYE product suite, which is based on the EYYES framework, we develop forward-looking applications for more safety in quality inspection and support of production processes.
The camera-based sensor technology of the QUALITYEYE® product suite enables a wide range of applications using the framework.
Inspection of a wide variety of surfaces
- Defect detection
- Defect classification
- Localised defect identification
- Comparative colour and gloss testing
Detection of deviations using deep learning algorithms
- Workpiece identification
- Position determination
- Geometry recognition
- Weld seam detection
Specific optical AI solutions for machine producers to expand their own portfolio of offerings, such as
- Tool monitoring
- Inline quality inspection
- Optical evaluation for process control
- Consulting to determine the current status and the task/target
- Feasibility studies in our own lighting laboratory
- Project planning and implementation in hardware and software
- Implementation and trial operation
- Transfer of operations
- Support of the initial training and test phase
- Support and aftercare
Inspects the surface of a painted or coated workpiece to detect defects in the surface, e.g.
- Scratches, dents
- Enclosed bubbles
- Inclusions of foreign particles
- Insufficient deburring
- Deviations of color and gloss level
- Checks the dimensions of the product, e.g. for creep effects or spray defects
- Analyzes the color of the product, for example, by changes in the granules, color mist, paint runs, cloud formation
- Detects surface damage, e.g. scratches, dust inclusions, adhesive residues
- Even transparent components can be reliably inspected
Weld seam detection
- Real-time operation due to sampling rate of 90 fps
- 0% error rate
- >98% detection rate
- PLC interface to downstream industrial equipment
- Remote maintenance via VPN access
- Simple GUI for users
- Durable and robust
- Flexible design
- Increasein product safetyIncrease product safety through 100% control
- Reductionof costsReduction of unjustified complaint costs
- Objectificationof the quality inspectionObjectification of quality inspection by replacing manual by machine inspection of attributive characteristics.
- Optimizationof the quality levelOptimization of the quality level by collecting the quality data and feeding the data to control loops.
- Optimizationprocess parametersIncrease in productivity through condition-dependent process parameter optimization.
- Detection ratesat top levelHighest detection rates through optimized Deep Learning algorithms.
- PerformancemaximizationMaximized performance and real-time testing through in-house hardware AND software development.
- LearningsystemsSelf-learning systems keep the solution flexible and future-proof.