CAREYE® by EYYES
is a digital exterior mirror camera-monitor system based on UNECE regulation R46 and complies with ISO 16505. It is a UNECE R151 blind spot assistant, a front blind spot assistant, lane change assistant and rear view assistant.
The vehicle is equipped with high-resolution digital camera sensors. By combining the image information from several cameras, it is possible to implement comprehensive requirements and functions as well as an active warning for the driver. The system detects moving objects such as pedestrians or cyclists to maintain distances and issue warnings in case of danger.
- Digital outside mirror camera monitor system
based on UNECE R46 and ISO 16505
- Blind spot assistant according to UNECE R151
- Front blind spot assistant
- Lane change assistant
- Rear view assistant
- The vehicle will be equipped with high-resolution digital camera sensors to cover all fields of view
- Cameras with a wide dynamic range, ideal for low light conditions and strong light/shadow changes
- Large, bright monitors enable a perfect image
- Fully trained deep learning algorithm
The Wing with two cameras monitors the area next to and to the side behind the vehicle.
The central TIC box with integrated AI processes all data from the camera
The signal transmitter gives acoustic and optical warning signals when danger is detected.
The 16:9 HD monitor impresses with high contrast and shows the fields of view captured by the Wing.
- Full field of viewUnrestricted visibility without blind spot on the right / left side of the vehicle
- Customized representationsthe surroundingThe display is adapted to the respective driving situation
- Active displayActive display of potentially dangerous situations.
- Use of the screensUsing the screens to display additional information for the driver
- Parking assistantField of vision to the edge of the sidewalk
- Better visibilityBetter visibility in wet and dark conditions
- Central AI control boxCentral AI control box for all cameras around the vehicle
- Energy-saving technology for embedded high-performance computingUsing our proprietary processing core - only requires 2-6 watts per camera/video signal to perform all calculations
- Deep learning intelligenceState-of-the-art deep learning intelligence to accurately classify objects
- European standardsWe comply with European vehicle safety standards ASIL / B
- No use of open source softwareNo use of open source software
- DisclosureDisclosure of the object lists
Fields of view examples
The algorithm has been trained using a large number of traffic situations and offers extremely high recognition accuracy compared to classic open-source solutions.
The figure on the right shows the different fields of view in different driving situations. These automatically adapt to the driving situation.
Central power unit with integrated deep learning for processes in real time
- Processing video input
- Time object detection
- Object classification (pedestrians, cyclists, cars, trucks, buses, …) with high computational power
- Behavior and prediction of objects
- Obstacle detection and distance determination
- Quality and confidence determination
- Video output processing for monitor with marking of detected objects using overlay
- Streaming of object data for driver assistance systems
(Approval of devices for indirect vision and of motor vehicles).
(Ergonomic and performance aspects of camera monitor systems).
UN Regulation No.151
(Blind spot information system for the detection of bicycles).
(Road vehicles – Functional safety)